Pepper was dumped in the grounds of Sydney uni. She is very friendly once you have her trust. She is affectionate and still playful like a kitten. She will be better suited to a home with older children or an adult only home. She will need to be kept inside for at least a month to get used to her new family and home and then should only be let out during the day and whilst being supervised.
All rescue pets come with –
- A cooling-off period (we do not encourage impulse buying of pets).
- A lifetime re-homing guarantee.
- A written health guarantee.
- A complimentary vet check after taking home (and all our pets pass a vet check priorto sale).
- Free health coverage at our vet.
- Worming, flea treatment, current vaccinations and micro-chipping.
- 4 weeks free pet insurance.