Their mum was a stray taken in with her kittens. They are all extremely playful and once worn out they're quite affectionate. They are only 10 weeks old so will need to learn some cat etiquette. Small children will need to be supervised with the kittens. They are young enough that if introduced slowly should adapt to living with other family pets. They will need to be indoor for the first few months to adjust to their new family and to receive their final vaccinations. The cats must be desexed before 6 months of age.
All rescue pets come with –
- A cooling-off period (we do not encourage impulse buying of pets).
- A seven-year rehoming guarantee.
- A written health guarantee.
- A complimentary vet check after taking home (and all our pets pass a vet check prior to sale).
- Free health coverage at our vet.
- Worming, flea treatment, current vaccinations and micro-chipping.